Tuesday 14 September 2010

Nny

A JTHM fanart that I did some time ago, I just wanted to know how Nny and Squee would look in my style ^^

I've been reading Jhonen vasquez's comics...JTHM is one of his first works. It's really creepy, funny, the drawings are horribly beautiful... and I think they're awesome xD
I don't think these comic can be for everyone but open minds to like it and see more than what it seems to be.

And well, here is Nny the homicidal maniac being curious about his little neighbor Squee, which I don't think it feels very comfortable xP
I'm starting to like drawing humans, I must practice them more...at least the anatomy looks more decent than before XD; I mean...before I drew their elbows fastened to their ribs just like dogs hehe but I hope I'm getting better.

It's on purpose that they have their heads and eyes so big, that's my style, I do that with animals too, they don't have perfect anatomy neither, but you can critique if you want ^^ I have to draw better humans.


I also wanted to tell you that I haven't upload much lately because I have a lot of comissions that I'm doing, but I hope to have some of my own drawings done to post them here soon :3

I hope you like it
....I want Nny's boots

No comments:

Post a Comment