Monday 3 January 2011

wedding songs

Our Picks
"Dream," Roy Orbison
"As Time Goes By," Jimmy Durante
"Stardust," Nat King Cole
"A Wink and a Smile," Harry Connick, Jr.
"All I Ever Need Is You," Sonny & Cher
"This Diamond Ring," Gary Lewis & the Playboys
"How Sweet It Is," Marvin Gaye
"Wishin' and Hopin'," Dusty Springfield
"My Girl," the Temptations
"Baby Love," the Supremes
"Happy Together," the Turtles
"I'm a Believer," the Monkees
"Never My Love," the Association

From Will Van Roden, art director with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia's special projects group and a part-time DJ
"Celebration," Kool & the Gang
"I Melt With You," Modern English
"Rock the Casbah," the Clash
"Dancing Queen," ABBA
"Heartbeat," Taana Gardner
"Groove Is in the Heart," Deee-Lite
"Back to Life," Soul II Soul
"It Takes Two," Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
"Let's Get It On," Marvin Gaye
"Waiting for Tonight," Jennifer Lopez

From Sarah Sims Erwin, Martha Stewart Weddings senior art production associate and a part-time DJ
"I Do," the Marvelows
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours," Stevie Wonder
"Chapel of Love," Bette Midler
"The Way You Do the Things You Do," the Temptations
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love," Queen
"You Make My Dreams Come True," Hall & Oates
"L-O-V-E-U," Brass Construction
"Kiss," Prince


No comments:

Post a Comment